School Market Alliance for Retail Trade
1. What manufacturers have committed to this program so far?
We have not approached the manufacturers. The dealers must show they are willing to work together for a common end. As dealers show that they are united, manufacturers will want to participate.
2. Are manufacturers such as Trend, Teacher Created Resources, Creative Teaching Press, and Carson Dellosa willing to commit to this?
These manufacturers have not yet been approached. Manufacturers commit as they see an advantage in the program. The program must make sense to everybody involved. Dealers must form the Co-op first. Our strength will be our numbers. When the dealers show they are willing to work as a team, we will get response.
3. Can I order 250 imprinted catalogs without being a Co-op member?
No, there is no catalog company that allows as few as 250 imprinted catalogs without being a Co-op member.
4. What types of discounts can I expect from participating vendors?
55-60% discount off retail price
5. Would I still place my orders direct with the vendor?
Absolutely. That would be the only way to take advantage of the increased discounts.
6. What other forms of incentives could I expect form vendors for having this "increased buying power"?
Monthly specials are projected.
If you have any question, email us at: info@SMARTco-op.com
or Call Sam at 585-479-8892
SPECIAL OFFER for Charter Members
Co-op Membership is normally $39.95 annually.
Annual membership runs from January 1 through December 31.
Compare: Office supply co-ops often run $100.00 per month ($1,200.00 per year).
Become a Charter Member - you enjoy all the benefits for
only $9.95 through December 31, 2011
Click here to join: Registration Form
Special Offer Deadline: September 30, 2010
The special offer is limited to the first 100 members.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call Sam at 585-479-8892
Click here to email: info@SMARTco-op.com
Click here for Co-op Specific Details
©2010 Thoroughbred Teacher Catalogs. All rights reserved. Policies and terms are subject to change without notice.
Typographical errors are subject to change. All terms and payments must be received on-time for any rebates to apply.